P-Series CNC turret punch presses feature a cost efficient 20-ton machine designed for reliability and ease of use. Suitable for entry-level fabricators, P-Series machines are also ideal for cellular manufacturing, short runs or prototypes.
A 21-station turret with three 50,8 mm (2”) auto-index stations, powerful Fanuc GE 0iP CNC control, and rugged frame and table design achieve tight tolerances and consistent punching accuracy.
Hydraulic ram technology offers complete control of the ram position to achieve the highest punching rates of any machine in its class. Parameters are easily accessed and changed to provide optimal forming characteristics and to reduce slug pulling.
P-Series punch presses come standard with three 50,8 mm (2") auto-index stations. All turret stations are keyed for maximum tool load flexibility.
- Ideal for shorter production runs, cellular manufacturing, prototypes
- Cost effective 20 metric ton hydraulic system
- 21-station thick turret configuration
- 25 mm (0.984”) feed clearance maximizes forming capabilities
- Fast die change system
- 3 standard 50.8 mm (2") auto-index stations
- 'Wheel' and 'Tapping' tool compatible
- Smart Clamp® automatic punch dead zone optimisation
- Powerful Fanuc GE 0iP CNC control
- ABS automatic tool lubrication
- CADMAN-P 3D offline software