PRECISION HYDRAULIC MID-RANGE PRESS BRAKES
- Mid-range bending solution offering a balanced mix of performance and value.
- Easy to use CADMAN® Lite CNC control
- Simple and fast to learn. New users can learn to use the machine within just 10 minutes!
- Robust state of the art hydraulic system with automatic tilt control
- Double bed referenced encoders for absolute accuracy
- PPEC-4 - Y,X and R-axis (manual Z1 and Z2)
- PPEC-5 - Y,X,and R-axis (manual Z1 and Z2) plus V-axis CNC controlled crowning
- PPEC-6 - Y, X and R-axis (motorized Z1 and Z2)
- PPEC 7 - Y, X and R-axis (motorized Z1 and Z2), plus V-axis CNC controlled crowning
- LVD vertical load, Classic and Euro style tooling options available
PPEC-4 - 4-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre (78.4") up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre (168")
PPEC-5 - 5-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre (78.4") up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre (168")
PPEC-6 - 6-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre (78.4") up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre (168")
PPEC-7 - 7-axis - 80/20 - 80 ton by 2 metre (78.4") up to 220 tons by 4.27 metre (168")
Equipped with LVD’s new CADMAN® Lite CNC control the machine is easy to use, with new users being able to use the machine within just 10 minutes.
All machines are designed and built utilizing a rigid welded one-piece frame design, machined without repositioning and stress relieved by vibration, guaranteeing machine precision. Hydraulic cylinders are machined from a solid steel billet. Pistons are steel forgings, precision ground and micropolished for years of trouble-free service.
Microprocessor technology linked to servo-controlled state-of-the-art hydraulics and electronics to ensure perfect control of the bending process and optimum precision. Double bed referenced encoders are connected to the bed in such a way that deformation of the side frames during bending does not influence the positioning accuracy of 0,01 mm of the upper beam (Y1-Y2).
With LVD press brakes, you obtain an optimal bending process and excellent bending results — from the first piece.